Consumer behavior has had a powerful influence on how retailers deliver products. Many of our purchases are now customized and available in days, which means multiple points and modes of manufacture, distribution and transportation are a matter of course for a retailer.
Manage high volumes of distribution through multiple suppliers, fulfillment centers and direct to consumers; match inventory to actual demand; control transportation costs to protect margins; maintain flexibility with import and export programs as distribution channels change or demand shifts.
Precision gives retailers a high-powered transportation and trade system as well as the visibility you need to facilitate collaboration with suppliers and distributors on a global basis:
- Easily manage high volume processing using Precision’s service-oriented architecture (SOA) deployment
- Rate shop to ensure the lowest cost on-time delivery to your customers
- Track packages to end customers to help raise customer satisfaction levels
- Consolidate shipments to distribution centers and stores for reduced transportation costs
- Get visibility to supply chain inventory for improved demand management