PRECISION Trade Compliance Software provides the tools to maintain an effective trade compliance program for any type of shipment. Domestic, international, import or export, we give you the ability to automate and audit processes and business rules to ensure due diligence with in-country regulatory programs or cross-border customs requirements.
“Know your Customer.”
In today’s security-conscious environment, PRECISION Trade Compliance helps support the guidance of “know your customer” through effective restricted party screening of trading partners and the management of partner questionnaires to store Status Verification Interface Participant (SVIP) id numbers, C-TPAT or AEO survey information.
And when hundreds or even thousands of orders need to be screened every day, we make it easy by helping you manage by exception: presenting only issues and situations that need to be resolved via an e-mail alert.
For the import and export of goods or intellectual property, the system identifies license requirements to help you manage the shipment of controlled items. If a license is required and available, the system will manage the license(s) by date, quantity and/or value.
Key Features of PRECISION Trade Compliance Software:
- Automatically update trade compliance content & regulation changes
- Restricted parties intelligent screening
- Smart “White Listing”
- Embargoed country screening
- License determination and management
- Data integrity and product-related compliance checks
- Trade partnership questionnaires
- Easy to use Trade Compliance Console
- Management by exception
- Audit trail and reporting