QAD along with QAD Precision is to host a webinar on Brexit and
the impact of WTO rules on EU/UK trade.
The UK is due to leave the European Union on 31 January 2020. After
this, a transition period is scheduled to run until 31 December 2020.
As a result, there will be only 11 months for the two sides to
negotiate and agree on a future trade deal. Should the UK and EU fail
to come to terms, World Trade Organization rules will come into
effect. This may have significant impacts on any company that sells,
sources or distributes goods or materials between the EU and the UK.
Join our webinar on 6 February 2020 at 10:00am to 10:30am Central
European Time. During the webinar we will discuss the impact of WTO
rules and how businesses can prepare for any Brexit eventuality.
This 30 minute webinar, part of the QAD Insights webinar series, will
also show how QAD Precision enables enterprises to:
- Save money and reduce regulatory headaches with consolidations
- Automate export/import documentation production
- Simplify the classification of goods
- Easily assess product lines under any WTO free trade agreement
- Ensure ongoing compliance with export and import regulations
To register for the webinar, please click here.